Pumpkinfest Returns Saturday, Oct. 25
FRANKLIN, Tenn.—Historic Downtown Franklin hosts one of the community’s favorite street festivals Saturday, Oct. 25, 2014, when Pumpkinfest returns to Main Street for its 31st year.
- Family-friendly entertainment on two stages from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Free children’s activities sponsored by The People’s Church including games, pony rides, and pictures with princesses.
- A extreme pumpkin carving contest
- The Great Pumpkin from Franklin’s sister city, Carleton Place, Ontario, Canada
- A costume contest for children, adults, and pets.
- More than 75 arts and crafts booths featuring handcrafted fall and holiday products.
The application deadline for arts and crafts vendors has passed. To apply to serve as an arts and crafts vendor at future street festivals, please visit www.Zapplication.org.
Applications for food vendors are available here. At this time our needs for barbecue, funnel cakes, hot dogs and corn dogs, catfish, and kettle corn have been met.
Dance schools and other community performance groups wishing to perform on our Five Points stage may submit an application here.
Businesses interested in learning how a Pumpkinfest sponsorship can help them connect with festival goers can contact Krista Dial at 615-591-8500, ext. 17, or email kdial (at) historicfranklin (dot) com.
The annual fall event is produced by the Heritage Foundation of Franklin & Williamson County and its division, the Downtown Franklin Association.
For more information please call Rene’ Evans at 615-591-8500, ext. 11, or email revans (at) historicfranklin (dot) com.